Throughout the year, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho engages in numerous fundraising activities. Our primary annual events hosted throughout the year include:
- Red Shoe Shindig | Boise, ID
- Sporting Clays Tournament | Boise, ID
- J.R. Simplot Memorial Golf Tournament | Kuna, ID
- Sippin’ at Sunset | Twin Falls, ID
- Summer Drive-In Series | Idaho Falls, ID
- “Stomp Like Lucy” | Wilder, ID
In addition, we are honored to be selected as the beneficiary of community fundraising events hosted by local organizations, businesses, and individuals. Together we can raise awareness about the RMHC of Idaho mission and the funds needed to provide services for the families of sick children.