Offering strength and hope each day, every day
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Ronald McDonald House® Charities of Idaho. They help us provide comfort and support to guest families at both the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room. Whether you are an individual looking for an ongoing opportunity or part of a group looking for a one-time project, we have a variety of opportunities and schedules available. We invite you to join our volunteer family!
Coronavirus and Other Infectious Diseases
Updated November 29, 2021. We are monitoring this situation and will continue updating the information below. Please check back regularly for updates.
Due to the compromised health condition of families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House and Family Room, all volunteers will need to meet the following pre-requisites.
- Volunteers will need to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Volunteers will complete a training session on safety protocols and procedures.
- Volunteers will need to wear a mask at all times during their shift.
- Volunteers will be 15 years of age or older.
- If volunteering as a group, the group needs to be 3 people or less.