At Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho, we pride ourselves in creating an environment for guest families, patients, donors, volunteers and staff that is professional, respectful, compassionate and helpful. These are the standards that we strive to achieve each day to better serve the community. Take a moment to review our Service Standards and let us know how we’re doing.
To further its Mission Statement and support the programs of Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and the Happy Wheels Hospitality Carts, the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho requires and expects its employees and volunteers to abide by the following service standards:
- We welcome people immediately in a friendly manner, wear proper identification and introduce ourselves by name, title or role.
- We respond to questions and/or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
- We protect confidentiality of information.
- We respect, support and encourage each other, and work cooperatively as members of a team.
- We are good stewards of our programs. Our reputation is important and we represent ourselves in a positive manner when we are outside the House, Family Room and in other settings.
- We are polite, clear and professional when we communicate by phone, writing, fax, email or online.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to serve.
- We honor and support the value, mission and vision of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho.
- We protect our families’ needs to reset, relax and sleep at all hours of the day.
- We respect the families’ belongings and privacy and give them prior notice when possible and appropriate to enter a guest’s room.
- We value and respect our families, staff, volunteers, referral sources and donors equitably.
- We warmly thank our donors and volunteers in a timely manner.
- We respect differences in values, cultures, beliefs and ages.
- We are open-minded, non-judgmental and understanding of our families.
- We support and encourage guests; recognizing when someone is in need of help and assisting appropriately.
- We provide a comfortable, safe and reassuring environment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We keep the House and Family Room clean, well-maintained and welcoming.
- We give our guest families a thorough tour and clearly explain House or Family Room guidelines and expectations.
- We are proactive and try to anticipate families’ needs.
Please let us know how we are doing. We always want to know how we can improve our services to you.