Join us at the Motor Vu Drive-In as we enjoy four evenings full of movies, fun, and fundraising for families with ill or injured children. All of the proceeds from the admission passes will benefit RMHC of Idaho.
Tickets: $30 per carload at the gate, or tickets can be purchased online ahead of time for $20.
Time: Gates open at 7 p.m., Movie #1 starts 30 minutes after sunset.
Location: Motor Vu Drive-In, 2095 N Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls, ID 83401.
Each event will feature other free on-site activities from 7 to 9 p.m. which include:
- GRIT League obstacle course
- Glitter stencils
- Sponsor activities (corn hole, spin the wheel, etc.)
- Scavenger hunt to earn additional raffle tickets for three prizes to be given away before the start of the first movie
- Kahoot trivia with prizes for the top three winners. (Kahoot trivia begins as soon as the information can be seen on the big screen.)
Contact Lori Priest at 208-227-2898 or email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you at the movies!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho helps families of ill or injured children by keeping them together in times of medical need. Our Ronald McDonald Family Room at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center serves families with ill or injured children by giving them a place to rest and refresh during their long days at the hospital. In 2021, the Family Room at EIRMC served 734 families and had over 2,500 visits. Our 47-room Ronald McDonald House in Boise also serves Eastern Idaho families who travel to Boise for their child’s medical care.
Dates & Movies:
- Thursday, June 16
- Jurassic Park and JAWS
- Thursday, July 14
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Back to the Future
- Thursday, July 28
- Jurassic World and Back to the Future Part II
- Thursday, August 11
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and ET