Pull Tab Collection/Recycling
Save the tab when you pop a can…
Thank you for your interest in donating aluminum products and small, used electronic items to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho. The proceeds from your recycling efforts are a wonderful way to help families of sick children. Last year, nearly 14,000 pounds of recycling was collected and raised more than $2,500.
Recycling Basics and Benefits
Recycling is the process of collecting and processing materials that would otherwise be thrown away as trash and turning them into new products. Recycling can benefit your community and the environment.
Benefits of Recycling
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators;
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals;
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials;
- Saves energy;
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change;
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations;
- Helps create new well-paying jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries in the United States.
- Pull Tabs (For your safety and ours, please do not collect or donate tabs in glass containers)
- Aluminum Cans
- Expired License Plates
- Cell Phones and Accessories
- Digital Cameras
- iPods/music players
How To Donate
Deliver or mail your recyclable products to the Idaho Ronald McDonald House (101 Warm Springs Ave., Boise, ID 83712)
Take your aluminum recyclables to an area recycler where the RMHC of Idaho has an established account. Let them know you are doing this for RMHC of Idaho to be sure we receive credit.
Partner Recycling Centers
- Boise Area (Ada County): Western Recycling, 1990 S. Cole Rd., Boise 83709; Pacific Recycling, 5120 Emerald St., Boise 83706; United Metals Recycling, 3809 S. Eagleson Rd., Boise 83705
- Nampa Area (Canyon County): Western Recycling, 2520 Sundance Rd., Nampa 83651
- Caldwell Area (Canyon County): United Metals (only accepts metals), 311 Albany St., Caldwell 83605
- Mountain Home Area (Elmore County): United Metals (only accepts metals), 1145 Airbase Rd., Mountain Home 83647
- Burley Area (Cassia/Minidoka Counties): Santos Metals & Recycling, 665 Bedke Blvd. W., Burley 83318
- Idaho Falls Area (Bonneville County): Western Recycling, 1020 Denver St., Idaho Falls 83402
- Twin Falls Area (Twin Falls County) Pacific Recycling, 1939 Highland Ave. E., Twin Falls 83303
- Pocatello Area (Bannock County): Western Recycling, 3034 Garrett Way, Pocatello 83201