This radio, digital, and peer-to-peer fundraiser will create awareness about the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho, a 501(c)(3) organization, and the programs they support. The goal of the 4th Annual Fundraising for Families three-day event is to raise $75k to support families of ill or injured children by keeping them together in times of medical need!
The Family Room at EIRMC is just down the hall from the neonatal intensive care unit. In 2022 nearly 900 families were served at the Family Room, and over 550 nights of lodging were provided to families. The Family Room provides families with a home-like environment where they can get something to eat, take a shower, do laundry, watch television, take a nap, or even stay the night, all within steps of their sick child. Any family with an ill or injured child at EIRMC is able to use the Family Room, whether they live right in Idaho Falls or traveled from outside the area.
Having a child in the hospital is a huge financial burden for families. There is no cost for families to use RMHC of Idaho’s services and generous donations from the community make this possible. 100% of the funds raised stay local to support RMHC of Idaho programs.
- Make a gift of support online
- Make a donation of support on Venmo: @rmhcidaho
- Send a check in support of the event to the Ronald McDonald Family Room (3200 Channing Way, Ste 106, Idaho Falls, ID 83404)
- Host your own peer-to-peer fundraising campaign to build awareness and raise funds through your own network (here)
- Or help by spreading the word, sharing social media posts in support of the event