2020 Golf Tournament
GolfStatus is an event management platform we’ll be using for our Golf Tournament this year. GolfStatus will be used to streamline the registration process, live score the Tournament, promote our sponsors, and heighten the experience for golfers. Below are instructions on where to go to download the free GolfStatus app, as well as how to score the event on the app. We’ve also included some tips for using the app while scoring.
GolfStatus App Instructions
Note: Only 1 team member needs to download the app and enter team scores.
- Download GolfStatus via the App Store or Google Play. Search “GolfStatus” (all one word).
- Create an account with email or Facebook.
- When you arrive at the golf course, tap the Tournaments Icon on the app’s home screen.
- Enter your team code to join the Tournament. Your team code can be found in your confirmation email that will be sent to you when you complete your online registration.
- Once you’ve entered your team code, select your name and hit “Sync.” This will take you into the Tournament on the app, where you’ll be able to enter your scores and view the live leaderboards during the event.
GolfStatus App (Download on your smartphone):
After completing these steps, you’ll be able to keep score on mobile. This will help save time scoring the event and allow for easy transition into the next portion of our schedule.
GolfStatus Pro Tips
+ Advance to the next hole only after entering team score.
+ If you started on hole 10, when you get to 18, you can select the menu button and jump to hole 1.
+ Hole-by-hole GPS is available via the app to the front, back, and center of the green. It will tell you how accurate the GPS signal is by color and description.
+ Live leaderboards are also available in the app under menu button.
+ When you are finished with the round, submit the scorecard from the menu button or swipe through to hole 18 and hit the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner.